X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theft?

Anyone know why all the sparks in the Manawell are gone? That thing does not function without them, as they are how mana is transferred.
    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
    Had to kill all entities from botania because of around 63000 mana bursts existed somewhere at once, leading to a huge slowdown on the server. https://github.com/Vazkii/Botania/issues/1599. Bad news is that it might have hit sparks too. Go and check if you have a lot of sparks.
    There's who stole them.
    Go nag to Katrix and he'll get you them back.
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Oh okay, didn't catch that, though I figured it was something like that
      I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Working...
      X