Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum BBCode

Top of the post

Currently we have several BBCodes available for usage. The ones available on the palette at the moment are obviously usable. However, we also have

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    [ spoiler= ][ /spoiler ] You may enter text after the = for it to append after "spoiler" with that word.

Spoiler: This is an example
    Hi.

Have you ever wanted to create a link to another place in the same post? Well now you can as we now have anchors on forums. While I don't see this being used for everything, it will be really helpful for long posts like those in the RP section and literature section.

Code for this post:
    Code:
    [noparse]
    [aname=toppost]Top of the post[/aname]

Have you ever wanted to create a link to another place in the same post? Well now you can as we now have anchors on forums. While I don't see this being used for everything, it will be really helpful for long posts like those in the RP section and literature section.

[jumpto=toppost]This takes you to the top of the post.[/jumpto]

[jumpto=top]This takes you to the top of the page, even tough I never made an anchor for it using #top. That's a cool feature too.[/jumpto]

[jumpto=post101468]This takes you to this post. To get the post number, click on the post number to the right and check your address bar.[/jumpto]
    [/noparse]
    PS: you can stop BBC from being used with [noparse ][/noparse ] just without the space.

This takes you to the top of the post.

This takes you to the top of the page, even tough I never made an anchor for it using #top. That's a cool feature too.

This takes you to this post. To get the post number, click on the post number to the right and check your address bar.

Any new BBCode will be posted here and an announcement made.
    Last edited by Katrix; 07-14-2015, 09:14 PM.
Working...
X