X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We now have a mumble!

We have moved to Discord, see here instead https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread....have-a-Discord!

And after a week or so of derping and herping, we finally have a mumble up and running!

For those who don't know what mumble is, it's a free Voice Over IP program, or VOIP. It's similar to skype in that we can talk, but without the need of a call host or the like. There's also a text chatting feature for those who don't want to talk.

For those who've never set up mumble before, read this webpage for help. Make sure you use the correct address information!

Server title: Whatever you want to call it. Shite has it labeled as niggers.
    Address: mumble.yukkuricraft.net
    Port: 64738
    Username: Whatever you want, but make sure it's what you want to use permanently.

Once you're connected, right click your name and click register so that only you can use that name. Once you do that, just double click the Yukkuri Craft Central channel!

Incase the usual mumble is down, use this server information!

Server title: Whatever you want to call it.
    Address: mumble-us.cleanvoice.ru
    Port: 63074
    Username: Whatever you want, but make sure it's what you want to use permanently.

If anyone has any questions, post in this thread and I'll help answer as much as I can!

3/18/13 edit:

Alternatively, you should be able to connect by clicking this link assuming you have Mumble installed already.
    Last edited by Katrix; 01-04-2017, 10:33 AM.

Serriously considering YoloSwagMasterMiko as a username for this...just sayin'
    I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

Whatever you should choose, you're stuck with it.

Pick carefully.

Guess what my Mumble name's going to be.

Comment

GnaidisbO?

Comment

I'm guessing it's ThisIsMyUsername.

Anyways, this is great that we have a mumblorz.
          Now we can mumble to each other on Mumble.
          My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
          Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

except none of you guys are ever on except the builders </3 (and m0n and ikki and sakooya and a few others)

Comment

i was in

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                GnaidisbO?
                G Maid is Bo. First thing I read
                My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                  Address: mumble-us.cleanvoice.ru
                  Port: 63074
                  lol... is this the same one we used for TF2 or did you get a new one?

Comment

Different one. Original mumble is back up, though.

Comment

Speaking of chats and stuff, I thought of a new idea ---> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing <---

Comment

Originally posted by kadapunny View Post
                        Speaking of chats and stuff, I thought of a new idea ---> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing <---
                        A document that no one can edit and an entirely anonymous chat that anyone with the link can access.

Comment

The question begs to be asked.

How is this relevant to our mumble and why did you make it a google doc that i can't even seem to open?

Comment

getittogether.jpg

It has been like this over the past few days. I assume there is something wrong with the Mumble?
                            Or is it just me and I'm SOL?

oh god two-month necropost I am so sorry
                            "There is a point where all of this needs to stop, and we've clearly passed it."

Originally posted by Tenko
                            Suddenly, Remi gets email "so i stole ur server. how do i launch minecraft"

Comment

Ahem, gentlemen.

Whenever I try to log into the mumble server, I see "Connection Refused". Am I not welcome anymore?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X