Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranks - Explained

Ranks

Infant - Just joined the server, has not completed the quiz. This is a new person who has not yet mentally involved themselves with the server or the community.
    Child - Someone who's completed the quiz. This is the rank that people will go through during their first few days on the server (The in-game rank color is white). Children can set up to 3 homes.
    Adult - Someone who has at least a total of 4 days (96 hours) worth of activity on the server. This person has devoted a lot of their time on the server and is now considered an active member of the community. Adults and up are allowed to use items like fire and lava. Adults can set up to 5 homes.
    Senior - Someone who has at least a total of 10 days (240 hours) worth of activity. Can set up to 10 homes at once.
    Elder - This rank represents dedication and positive involvement with the community and staff. Elders are specifically chosen and voted on by the staff. If you are an Elder, that means you've made a positive impact or involvement on/with our community, big or small, and have been noticed for your actions. This is mostly just a pretty title! Elders can set up to 15 homes.

The following list consists of the main permission-tampering ranks that are most regularly seen. These ranks are also allowed to hack their games so as long as they do not use the hacks for cheating in survival mode.

Mediator - These peeps are the ones primarily in charge of dealing with community-related issues such as griefers, resolving disputes and generally keeping the server and community running smoothly. They have the second highest power after admins when it comes to kick/mute/bans, rollbacks, resolving disputes and other community or people-related issues.
    Youkai Builder - Staff with this rank are tasked with leading and building Gensokyo. Builders have full edit powers in the Gensokyo-related worlds and have access to powerful plugins such as worldedit and voxelsniper.
    • :Lead Youkai Builder:* - Builders with this title are designated as the "heads" of the bunch. These builders are generally willing to go the extra mile to organize and head large-scale projects for Gensokyo.
    Yukkuri Admin - Staff of this rank have access to even the most restricted commands. These staff are trusted with the final say in decisions regarding community-related issues but are also seen generally managing and handling the server in the absence of the :Owners:. Some admins also have access to the server's backend. One can think of Admins as almost like "Mediator++"s with access to extra commands.
    • :Owner:* - Admins with this title have physical access to the server hardware and can generally be seen as the "owners" of the server.

The following ranks are special ranks that you don't see as often, but serve a purpose for specific circumstances.

Probation - People who have been previously permanently banned, but are being given another chance to redeem their self. If this person screws up even once, they will most likely go back to being permanently banned and will no longer receive any chances for redemption in the future. It takes a lot to get this rank, you'd have to basically try to get it in order to get it.
    Temp. Youkai - Someone who has been temporarily granted permission to build in Gensokyo in order to give focus to specific projects without actually being a full-fledged builder.
    Retired - Someone who used to be on the staff team but is no longer.
    Legendary - Someone who has had a large and positive impact on the server and/or the community, but no longer regularly participates, sometimes having left entirely.

Our Staff
    Admins
    : owner : Remi_Scarlet/DivineAquaSama/
    Amatsukaze_Nyan/Kanzaki_Ranran
    The main owner that you see around most of the time.
    : owner : msm595 The Mysterious Alex.
    Hinanawi__Tenshi/TsunkoH/
    JohnnyPussyFists
    Our plugin dev as well as a part of the admin team.
    Kogasa_Tatara/Clownpiece_/
    Komeiji_Satori/Katrix_
    Our other admin that also happens to do a lot of plugin related things. Recently handles much of the server software management.
    Tewi_Inaba Our local bunny admin that'll kick your butt if you take her carrots.
    Tysonizer Memelord.
    Mediators
    TRXD/Trista_Lundin
    SNOWMAN7
    PhantomNerifies
    Krittercon
    Cyros_Lugoth/Komeiji_Koishi/
    Seija_Kijin**
    0utlaw_X
    HinanaweedTeshno
    Builders
    Aka_Izayoi
    xadrow
    MyHatismyFriend
    Eiburine
    Alayosho
    :Lead: KokoNuttz
    qscgukp
    nuclearblt/Eris_sama
    :Lead: Redleaf64
    :Lead: Cyros_Lugoth/Komeiji_Koishi/
    Seija_Kijin **
    *: Titles are given to users of certain ranks to distinguish them in minor ways.
    **: This user is both a mediator and builder.

DISCLAIMER: Mediators do not have authority over builders, they are completely even ranks that do not overpower each other unless it's in the category their rank is designed for. If the subject is about building decisions and choices, builders have first say. If it's about banning/kicking/rollback/lookups, mediators have first say.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post in this thread.
    Last edited by Remilia Scarlet; 06-03-2019, 02:52 PM. Reason: Nuc passing off Lead to Redleaf

Not sure if I should discuss here, but I think maybe we should make temp. Youkai a different color. Too many people have mistaken it for full youkai. Maybe orange or green.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

I planned on having a mini meeting whenever I get the chance in the next few weeks so we can discuss it then.

Comment

Could you maybe make a list of the permissions a builder has? I don't wanna miss out on anything just because i didn't know i could do it or even worse do something on accident that i don't know how yo fix or undo.

Comment

Quite literally it's

Build in Gensokyo
          Use WE/voxel
          Kick/ban
          Teleport
          Use the dynmap

Really, that's about it.

Comment

oh well that's still one more thing then i knew about. how too dynmap?

Edit: btw you left out logblock

Comment

Pretty sure builders still can't kick/ban

Comment

pretty sure they can considering tewi banned me about 10 times while testing.

Comment

Yea we've been able to do that for a while now

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                    pretty sure they can considering tewi banned me about 10 times while testing.
                    Lol was someone loving on console again?
                    Stance still like the world on pause
                    Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
                    Firm grasp, let the blade conform
                    Manifest thy will, transform
                    Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
                    Become myth turned life, real lore
                    Meet the rage on the field of war
                    But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Comment

i honestly i don't know how i got elder

Comment

Same here
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

))))

Comment

Edited first post to include users in elder and above ranks.

Comment

Shouldn't Rosen be Legendary? Or has he started coming around more
                              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Working...
                              X