Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Semi-Implemented] public access to horses in gensokyo.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Semi-Implemented] public access to horses in gensokyo.

I suggest we build a stable in the human village in which the parameters of the stable be a chunk that is specified to spawn horses(because it's not out of the question to have horses in a human village right?)

Why? for easier transportation and because it's fun.

who will it benefit? everybody

How easy would it be to implement it? well a chunk is 16x16(16) right? if it would be possible to rewrite the properties of a chunk, then assign that chunk the horse spawning chunk and build a stable around it.

approximate time to implement 5-15 minutes given that the right knowledgeable people do the job.

you already suggested this back before horses were implemented

Comment

I had no idea, oh, and I just realized I suggested this in quests.

I guess I was shot down then?

I'll go try and look for the thread but I really don't remember suggesting this.

Comment

horses spawn naturally all over gensokyo apart from a few locations which are not plains biomes. not to mention any builder will spawn a horse for you if you ask them to. but a horse stable isn't out of the question either. If it looks like a good idea later on we'll probobly add it.

Comment

Originally posted by e1o2gamma View Post
          I had no idea, oh, and I just realized I suggested this in quests.

I guess I was shot down then?

I'll go try and look for the thread but I really don't remember suggesting this.
          Hmm maybe it wasn't you, but someone did suggest it and it basically came down to whether or not Tenshi would be willing to make a plugin that would make this idea work. He's got a lot of stuff to do so it'd be up to him to whether or not he could do it.

Comment

Finished building a stable at Human Village. Feel free to take horses. I'll work on a permanent solution for spawning horses, but for now it's builder spawned.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
              I'll work on a permanent solution for spawning horses, but for now it's builder spawned.
              Maybe you could use mob spawners.
              I think that you can change the plugins or something so it'll spawn horses, until there's a certain number of horses on that world. (not sure at all XD)
              Originally posted by Mogeko
              Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
              Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
              Praise be to prosciutto.
              ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Mobspawners currently don't work with horses

Comment

Coolio

Comment

Working...
                  X