X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Separate World for Character Art

I suggest creating yet another world, but this one would be used entirely for pixel art of the characters. I ask this because I've come to realize just how much space these things can take up, and it's hard to find a fitting place for them in the Creative Flatlands world.

Not sure if you remember from THcraft but areas like Head village started in awkward places, just establish an area, it'll be a little weird until there's a nice showcase of pixel art there.
    I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

I'm definitely gonna be making some. Probably will remake the ones I made on THCraft.

Comment

I'd actually suggest just find a far-out location in Creative flatlands and telling me. I can make a warp there if the project becomes large enough.

Comment

That'll work too. Right now I'm just making them a few hundred blocks away from the flatlands entrance. The characters will probably have to be re-ordered by someone with world-edit, besides you w0lf. *cough*

Comment

:-/ fine, I see how it is. Poopface.

Comment

Working...
            X