X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touhou Items Survival

I was thinking about a survival map with the touhou items mod on it for anyone who wanted to play there. We have more than one server on the box (still yukkuricraft just with a different port) So we could have that without needing to mod the main server. Would anyone be interested in this?
    YES YES YES I WANT TO DO THIS YES!!
    53.85%
    sounds fun. I would check it out.
    30.77%
    What is touhou items survival?
    0.00%
    sounds like a good idea but i'm not interested in touhou survival
    0.00%
    This is a bad idea you should go in the corner for really dumb rabbits
    15.38%

Something for us to mess around on temporarily? Like FTB? Sure, why not.

If you mean a permanent server that's designed around mods, we don't need two different permanent Gensokyo servers. We don't need mods. We're not going to drift attention away from our real server for the sake of those willing to download mods.

Comment

more like the first one. It would be fun for a little while

Comment

Would be nice if you would ask me about things involving server side cooperation before you start making polls :<

Comment

That's a good point, you're not exactly the person who has to manage and host these servers, Tewi. You should probably have the common courtesy to ask Remi if he would even be willing to host this.

Comment

I'm probably not in the position to say this but it seems like fun, but why not make a copy of the gensokyo map on survival, put it on a different port and add het touhou items mod it might be fun to run around gensokyo on survival, and it would probably be only be for a little while, I don't know it's just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
              Would be nice if you would ask me about things involving server side cooperation before you start making polls :<
              Originally posted by Keychain View Post
              That's a good point, you're not exactly the person who has to manage and host these servers, Tewi. You should probably have the common courtesy to ask Remi if he would even be willing to host this.
              To be fare i'm only asking if people would be interested. If remi dosn't want to host the server i could always try hosting it myself.

Comment

Honestly, as much interest I have, due to the level of brokenness some items possess, I don't think it's a good idea to make it into a full-fledged public server.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Even if I were to do this, I have 0 intention on making it a public server. Whitelist most likely, but just an obscure port at best to prevent unwanted logins.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                    Even if I were to do this, I have 0 intention on making it a public server. Whitelist most likely, but just an obscure port at best to prevent unwanted logins.
                    So like, even if you DID, do this, who would be allowed on it? With the white list that is.

Comment

I assume it would be kind of similair to how it was with FTB then.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X