X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herobrine mod

Okay, I don't want to sound like a troll, but- okay, too late.

Well, what's this wild idea ? I mean, okay, Herobrine is cool, he's a part of Minecraft Culture, and such. His appearances on the server aren't disturbing either, even if a bit... Out of place, imo.
    But why the hell does it place books in chests ? "... before I was dead." is all it keeps saying. And it does this in EVERY chest ! I've even found one in Moriya's shrine donation box. This is completely stupid ._." "Hey Sanae, Herobrine just visited and left a cursed book as a donation, lol"

Sorry if I sound like a troll, but I don't see how this mod is useful or entertaining at all. If the only thing it does is making Herobrine pops randomly in front of us and filling chests with useless books, then it's indeed useless...

Besides, maybe this has nothing to do with the matter, but once I've even ended buried alive while I was farming. And by buried alive, I mean it : I ended under my farm, and when I got out, there was a "RIP Diabolo48" sign along with two cobblestones above the place where I ended buried. Is it part of the Herobrine mod, or is it just an admin/builder pranking me ? I'm unsure. Besides, if it's also part of the herobrine mod... Well, it's VERY USEFUL INDEED. *irony*
    BRING BACK /highfive INSTEAD !

The Justice Cucumber
    Last edited by Diabolo48; 10-04-2013, 07:53 AM.

I removed it like 3 days ago lol

Comment

O rly ? Then, the books are still a bit everywhere. Burn these shits ! >=D

Comment

Well, removing a plugin doesn't roll it back xD;;

Comment

I know, I know ! ^^ I was just saying that in a funny way. Sorry for disturbing~

Comment

Working...
          X