X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems with the paintball plugin

So just a few moments ago I tried to enter the paintball lobby to see if anyone was on. Seeing no one, I tred to leave and, being the derp that I am, used the /home command instead of /pb quit. This brought me to my home and gave me my survival inventory, but the little paintball menu on the side was still there and telling me I was still in game. So, I realized I could do /pb quit, which I did, and it brought me to where I was before I entered the pb lobby... minus my entire survival inventory and plus a leather breastplate. I lost a heavily enchanted diamond sword, diamond pickaxe, bow, a few iron pickaxes, torches and some food items (I can give a more exact list if needed)

So, lesson learned, don't do what I just did. Has this happened to anyone else?

you shouldn't be able to use /home or /warp commands in paint ball. i've tried typing them before and it said i wasn't allowed to use that in pb. you'll have to talk to one of the admins about getting your stuff back though.

Comment

Working...
    X