X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Minigame Project + Suggestions

Rather than repurposing (and because Remi convinced me to not shut down shop) I'm going to transfer into a more logical location.

*Ahem*

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Squirrels
    sit yer sit-a-pons down and hold on to yer yukkuris, cause this is going to be somethin'
    big
    massive
    humongous
    GARGANTUAN
    What is it you ask?
    Minigames.
    Yes.
    Minigames.
    Those little things that if ya have enough of them ya could make a whole new game.

*If this looks familiar I literally migrated the other thread and edited everything*

So there is now a Minigame system in the server so that, whenever 1 or a few people feel like doing something other than exploring Gensokyo or digging in circles looking for resources, they can do exactly that.

Now there's two parts to this thread:

Projects~and~Suggestions

This means that
    The list of things happening will be here
    AND
    Anyone that wants to post ideas can do so here.

Onward with the list of things!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------~~The Concepts~~--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This list is concepts that have been accepted from the Concept Pile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------~~The Project List~~--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here shall be the list of things to be completed.

(It might be useful to subdivide further...maybe...)
    ~~Maps~~

*insert list here*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------~~Who's working on what?~~--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here be the list of everyone who is dedicated to the minigame project and is working on a Map Project.

*insert names here*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------~~The Progress~~--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*insert Project(s) status here*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------~~The Who~~--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A collective list of everyone that is contributing to the project.

*Insert Names Here*
    I will not add myself here because I'm not doing anything of importance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------~~Concept Pile~~--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a list of things that have been suggested.

Capture The Flag

Boat Racing

Myon Hunters
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-12-2013, 03:00 AM.

Working...
X