Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rules in Paintball so I can stop complaining to myself.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rules in Paintball so I can stop complaining to myself.

I assume this would count as a Server Suggestion, so I assume it fits here.

I think just a few rules would be nice in the Paintball mini-game as to try and keep the game somewhat fair.

My suggestions for rules would be either
    -If a player says they are adjusting options or need to check something, do not attack them. Don't camp near them either. That's just a dick move.
    -If you use the above rule as an exploit to catch people off-guard and kill them for free points, ready yourself for some punishment.
    Or
    -Boosting (Having another player (or player's) not fight back so that you may kill them over and over and over again in order to boost yourself to higher levels and get stuff long before you should have them) is HIGHLY offensive and can result in a ban and/or a rank reset (for Paintball.)

Serious on the boosting, though. I doubt anyone ever thought of it, but it's better to be safe than sorry about it.
    I hate boosting.
    Boosters make me mad.

If this doesn't get accepted, oh well. If it does, hurray. Just a suggestion of mine to keep balance in Paintball.
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

@3p1c

Sounds reasonable to me.

I thought those rules were kind of inherent though, kind of like unwritten rules.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm not a Rulemaker or a staff in general on the server. So, if they were to make rules for Paintball, it'd be up to them what they were and how they were typed.
      w-what is this autism aura??
      if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
      our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Working...
      X