X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runecraft: should it return?

I've heard mixed reports about it, so I thought it's worth raising here.

Did anyone other than me especially like it? Or was it simply convenient?

Getting Remi_Scarlet's opinion on record will also clear up confusion if anyone else asks.

The teleporters were nice because anyone could simply set one up, without begging the mods
    I disliked the Floating islands and the craters they left in the ground....
    Buy overpriced unecessary Junk or GTFO :3

Comment

The way I have the hub set up makeing a request for a teleporter is pretty simple. The teleporters caused a lot of lag and mayhem on THC so I would probably vote no for it here since we have an acceptable substitute. Please see my thread for details on submitting a request. Also I'm usually online from 10am to 9pm PCT off and on if you need to catch me specifically for something.
      I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

Chen would always set runes to light me on fire ._. might as well, though, it was pretty handy
        I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

Comment

I'm okay with returning it but it'd definitely be a temporary "test" period. That's an "if" as well considering I'd need to talk to everyone on staff to get their opinions on it as well.

Comment

I BRING GOOD NEWS!

C'tri the Ruencrafter himself has invited us to Weaver! We'll need to apply for whitelist through the normal channels, but if anyone loved runes as much as I did the doors are open!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...server-weaver/

No need to rush Remi_Scarlet, Ruencraft is a very powerful mod that should not be added lightly.

Comment

Either way, I'm pretty hesitant to adding it to our server until he fixes the runes whitelist and/or permissions >.> I don't exactly want solar flares left and right on creative.

Comment

Working...
              X