X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is something wrong with the new update?

From before then I been dealing with major lag issues and seeing many others logging in and then out and then in again. I logged out to log back in and I was starting to lag worse then before. So I log out again just to hope the problem would be fix. Later on, I log back in right now and... BANG I couldn't log into the server at all. It kept timing out a lot. Is there any unknown bug or issues with the new update or something? Am I the only one who's dealing with this issue right now?

I just want to build a deep underground house! ;w;

It's everyone. We're working on it. A lot of plugins are borked/not updated and stuff is breaking. Just be patient.

Comment

Tonight specifically was unrelated to the server. It was the ISP itself having some shitty issues. This should be a one time thing, or at least rare as to a level expected by any ISP.

Comment

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
        It's everyone. We're working on it. A lot of plugins are borked/not updated and stuff is breaking. Just be patient.
        I was worry at first if it was my connection. Okay, thanks for letting me know this.^//^

Comment

@Remi

That is unless your ISP is named Get. I don't know what happened, but from the sounds of it it was something I have to deal with pretty often. In fact I just had a few days where in the evening and night it would be so unresponsive that I could say that I had like 20% downtime. Not good.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

iirc we have Verizon FiOS so we should be fine.

Comment

I haven't had many issues except for lag.
              also Verizon? I thought that was just a cell phone company...... Shows how much i know xD

Comment

there's a snowstorm going around NJ to NY, so that might be it. :/

Comment

Originally posted by mamizou View Post
                  there's a snowstorm going around NJ to NY, so that might be it. :/
                  *blizzard*
                  anyway, i got like 1ft+ i that blizzard

Comment

Working...
                  X