X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 8 pages type game

Slender, SCP, you running away from Jason or whatever your worst nightmare is (running away from cries of babies)

Basically the waiting room will be like paintball, and 1 person is randomly the hunter, killing the hunted

OR

1 person will optionally push a button or something to become the hunter and the rest of the people in the room become the hunted

-When starting off, The hunted will have like 1 minute to hide/run as far as they can whatever the map is (e.g. Kagome Town)

-Hunter starts off with a potion of swiftness and have a cooldown when it's done used, has a diamond sword, and basically that OP tenko hat that causes you to take 99999999999 thorn damage

-The hunted will try to find maps/paper on item frames hidden in areas, have 1-4 torches, and 4 porkchops, and will gain loot/items in random chests spread across the map, once all pages are found, they can escape out the exit wherever it is, but cannot exactly run out to the exit unless all pages are accquired (e.g. running out of the place will cause a UDED border-type teleportation or a door that's locked), and cannot break blocks but can open doors n stuff

-If the hunted were to die, they permanently die and the hunter will basically put their items in the chest including the page if that player were to have one

-I recommend the maps to be sort've dark, (e.g. Slender forest, Kagome Town with minimal amount of lights, a Sewer, or mansion) to increase the spookyness

Tenko~

Comment

I like this idea, fund it. Also, I think that if this were to become like paintball, we need to clear our inventories to enter so we don't lose valuables.

Comment

that's a plugin-specific bug that's been worked around. I don't see how that relates to a different plugin, lol.

Comment

I WANT THIS
          SO HARD

LIKE MOBARENA HARD
          BUT HARDER

100/10 DO SUPPORT
          w-what is this autism aura??
          if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
          our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

I... support this. Greatly. Might not actually take part in it though...

Comment

Working...
            X