X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Suggestion] Planet Minecraft

Why do we not upload our server to Planet Minecraft and use votifier? It would be a way to find more awesome builders and maybe some Touhou fans too it is how I found Touhoucraft which made me come here after well you know :3

...and it is also a failsafe way to attract a lot of obnoxious kids and griefers.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

The general problem with Planet Minecraft is that the demographic for PM is like half-witted 13 year olds. Obviously not everyone on there is like that (Hey I use it on occasion too) but unfortunately the vast majority is. That said, not sure if we want to attract that kind of attention to us. Also note that a lot of 13 year old griefers use PM to find "new targets" and though they can't really hurt us due to our anti-grief plugins, it's still a hassle.

Comment

Remi does not like Planet Minecraft's community, therefore we've never been tempted to advertise on that site.

Comment

ah ok makes sense I never thought of that then...I am just glad I found it and I guess if they are into touhou and Minecraft enough they would Google Touhou Minecraft server and then they can find us. Thanks for answering my question!

Comment

To reinforce Remi's point, look at the skins sections. That is all.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Key has probably some of the best skins (at least Touhou wise) on PM.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Just being curious and searching "touhou minecraft" is how I found this server.
                sigpic

Comment

If we want to extend our ip to anyone, it should be in the touhou community.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Do it in 4chan
                    Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                    rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Working...
                    X