X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update issue

whenever I try to log on, and I'm using 1.7.7, it says that due to updating, I can't log on. Fix Plox.

You can downgrade your version of Minecraft in the launcher. By clicking 'Edit Profile' on your Minecraft launcher, you can select which version of Minecraft you wish to use. This is why I have multiple profiles set for vanilla Minecraft in the launcher. One for Snapshots, one for Yukkuricraft and other bukkit servers (1.7.4), and one for the latest release (1.7.7).
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Question is, which update is YC on right now?

Comment

@Kirbychu
        (If you look at my previous post, you would have caught a hint of it...)
        Currently, the server is running Minecraft 1.7.4 or a version similar to it. I use Minecraft 1.7.2 because I was having issues with 1.7.4, even if I remember being able to stream on the Yukkuricraft server.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

1.7.2-1.7.5 are compatible with eachother.
          1.7.6+ require the new server update.

We probably won't be updating for a while due to the new name change that just broke almost every plugin/
          My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
          Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

I'm not seeing us updating for at least a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

-snip-
              Last edited by MuffinPimp; 02-16-2015, 03:45 AM.
              All I can say
              Is that my life is pretty plain
              You don't like my point of view
              You think that I'm insane
              It's not sane... it's not sane.

Comment

Originally posted by MuffinPimp View Post
                Just update spigot to the latest build, they added a hack for 1.7.7 in builds past #1372. Also, on an unrelated note, update WorldEdit to 5.6.1 so it works properly.
                Wouldn't recommend a protocol hack for 1.7.7. If Moaning decides to release name changing tomorrow, all plugins are going to go haywire.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                Well? Which one?

Comment

-snip-
                  Last edited by MuffinPimp; 02-16-2015, 03:45 AM.
                  All I can say
                  Is that my life is pretty plain
                  You don't like my point of view
                  You think that I'm insane
                  It's not sane... it's not sane.

Comment

From Mojang's 1.7.6&namechanging FAQ

Can I already change my name? Where do I go? Will it cost? How often can I do it?
                    We will enable name changing when we feel that enough users are using 1.8 or higher, so that servers have time to switch to the new player formats. We do not have any details on how name changes will be performed or any restrictions that will be required to actually perform a name change. We want it to be easy and freely available, but we also don’t want people changing their name every 5 minutes!

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Originally posted by MuffinPimp View Post
                      They are not going to decide that tomorrow, and even if they did it wouldn't change anything considering it's still 1.7.5 with a compatibility hack for 1.7.7.
                      You also have to consider stability and how plugins are going to work if it's UUID based now.
                      I'm sure plugins are fine for now; it's as soon as 1.8 comes it is when it hits hard.
                      At that point, 90% of MC's player base will be using 1.8; which then should be enough for Mojang to be classified as "enough players".
                      and THEN plugins go haywire.
                      Last edited by Tenko; 04-10-2014, 06:09 PM.

Well? Which one?

Comment

1.7.5 gave me enough trouble as-is with plugin issues because we had to update prematurely due to a spigot/bukkit bug on 1.7.4. I'm not going to update to anything higher until we get stability and plugin compatibility improvements.

Comment

you still should update World Edit and VoxelSniper. Voxel isn't working at all.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

I'd love to but they need to update their plugin first ._.

Comment

Working...
                            X