Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titles when 1.8 Comes out

Oh to see this when you enter a location

http://i.imgur.com/4zxnDrQ.png
    Last edited by Shimitty; 05-16-2014, 12:42 PM.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

True, I was thinking the same thing, but then I thought about seeing it for the 100th time a month. We should try it out, or make it happen when you /warp to a place, or type /info or when the press a button labeled "info" or something, but do something if it gets in the way or is annoying.

Comment

Someone will probably write a plugin that makes it so that it can display it when you enter a certain area. *cough cough* Tenko *cough cough* Would be nice if we could get it to work in the map download but beggars can't be choosers I guess.
      Last edited by Shimitty; 05-16-2014, 03:24 PM.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

I could set it up to display when they are in an area with command blocks. The problem is big red letters blocking your screen every time you go to the hakurei shrine.

Comment

...Unless there's a way to have it like Zelda where it displays in one of the upper corners...
          I haven't seen the settings but if there was coord. Control in terms of where it displays onscreen and if there was a scaling control...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This would be cool
            sigpic

Comment

For some reason, I got flashbacks to Diablo II.

Except that, whenever you walk out, you don't see "Entering the Blood Moor" and fight the slowest zombies in video game history. Seriously, I've seen dead zombies in Left 4 Dead 2 move faster, and I haven't even played that game.
              w-what is this autism aura??
              if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
              our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Working...
              X