X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukkuricraft Main Webpage

Looking at other communities I came across the Idea of having a dedicated main webpage for our community. All It would really have is pretty pictures of the server and links to Gensokyo Download, the Forums, and the YouTube page. This would make it easier for members outside the community to get access to such things without having to comb through the forums just to find it. We already have the yukkuricraft domain so I don't know how it we would need more money to host such a thing, but there are always free website builders like webs and weebly.

On another note, we can put those links on that blue bar below the banner like in this forum > http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

They also use vBulletin (and an outdated one at that) so we could definitely implement this on the top there.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

I've considered this since day one that the server event went up but I don't really have the time or knowledge to make a professional looking webpage that isn't some cheap cookie cutter template. If we make a page, it needs to be good. If it's not good, I'm not even going to bother.

Comment

I'm supposed to be helping to design a website for my the course I'm going to at school. Maybe I can pick up a few things from there?
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Yukkuricraft Main Webpage

You could give it a shot if you want. I have extremely high standards for web design, though. Just saying.

Comment

http://www.feed-the-beast.com/

I really like this layout, the effects might be a little difficult though.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

That's actually pretty simple. Just a parallax background which is easy with HTML5. If anyone were to actually make a webpage I'd want to see a storyboard layout of the page first before I actually approve it, btw (Primarily so you don't spend time making it and I go "nah" lol)

Comment

Working...
            X