Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't get on the forums with my Phone anymore.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then either the problem is either:

Fixed (either temporarily/permanently)

or only some of us are experiencing it...

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
      I might kinda debunk your statement TR because I'm in Cali and I just went on the forum on my Galaxy S4. It worked fine.
      That's why I said I was uncertain on my theory. Any one man could easily debunk the thing and it was both you and Kristia.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
        That's why I said I was uncertain on my theory. Any one man could easily debunk the thing and it was both you and Kristia.
        Making a theory not involving the Illuminati?! NONSENSE!

But in all seriousness, phones seem to be more vulnerable to ads. So it could just generally be that.
        Unless this is already fixed and I'm just adding on to nothing in which then, ignore this last part and only read the first statement I put about Illuminati.
        w-what is this autism aura??
        if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
        our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

I can't get on the forums with my Phone anymore.

Not sure why you guys are getting it. Been browsing the forums via browser for today and not seeing anything. Back to using Tapatalk for now. What's wrong with tapatalk? I haven't had any issues with UIX or the like yet and everything works fine for me. My main reason for supporting tapatalk is because resizing shit on my phone is a pain and the buttons are either microscopic or I need to drag my screen around every two seconds. I can probably get rid of the tapatalk ad thing but the redirects? I can't reproduce it as of yet so it's a bit hard to track down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
            Not sure why you guys are getting it. Been browsing the forums via browser for today and not seeing anything. Back to using Tapatalk for now. What's wrong with tapatalk? I haven't had any issues with UIX or the like yet and everything works fine for me. My main reason for supporting tapatalk is because resizing shit on my phone is a pain and the buttons are either microscopic or I need to drag my screen around every two seconds. I can probably get rid of the tapatalk ad thing but the redirects? I can't reproduce it as of yet so it's a bit hard to track down

I guess I just don't have any use for it, at the time of posting I was annoyed with the redirect. It isn't redirecting me anymore so I'm guessing it was a malicious add like other people were saying and Google found it and removed it. So this thread really isn't relevant anymore but thanks for looking into it.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

>phone

Comment

Apple sucks

Comment

Working...
                X