X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little thing about mumble..

The situation of people wanting to be alone in private rooms isn't new, in which actually is why the club rooms were made. Thing is nothing I've seen has talked about club rooms. So I was thinking we should have a list of mumble rules and link them in the welcome message. Need to make it so something like this stops happening...

(censored for privacy)

In our defense, we're here to talk about confidential RP stuff without people running into it just to hang out, which HAS happened quite numerous times by you, in fact.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

AFKing or going alone (with no rhyme or reason) in private rooms shouldn't really be allowed. But there are times in which those people may be waiting for someone to join them and are AFKing in the meantime.
      If I'm in a private room, I'm in there for a reason. Like for example, today, SUSTIC and I simply wanted to play Terraria together without being disturbed. Last night, we were invaded by some people that I didn't wish to be with. So, to prevent that, SUSTIC and I decided to go to a Private Room. Sure, it wasn't the wisest choice but it at least kept invaders away.

Generally speaking, if you are in a Private Room, you better have a good reason to be in there. After all, other people may want to use the Private Rooms too. If you're going to AFK, use an AFK room or disconnect. If you just wanna be in silence or have some alone time, use an AFK room, the No Talk Room, or disconnect.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD I mostly aimed it at people who are in a private room but aren't really using it to talk to someone privately. Guess things lacking in my English... If one person wants to be alone, then they should go to the no talk room.

Comment

Working...
        X