X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talisman Shop

Another Kagome Shop idea, the ability to forge your armour into a talisman.

The talisman would be a glowstone dust that you can equip using /hat.

Making a talisman would be expensive, because when you do make one, it will be unable to be destroyed. (Unless you die in lava or it gets destroyed as a drop) Although actually making them would require staff to transfer the enchantments, there's also the idea of it just being a shop, allowing you to buy talisman with the same enchantments as usual armour, for a little more expensive price. Even more expensive could be talisman with the same enchantments as special event drops, such as a Raider Talisman(Some of the enchants though would be nerfed due to the fact that it's invincible).

So, nice idea?

There's one problem with that, Karu...
    I fear the talismans would do the same thing as the Kagome Bills when you use /hat, in which case the Kagome Bills turned into broken Ink Sacs.
    If this problem were fixed, then it sounds like a nice idea.
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Originally posted by 99465 View Post
      There's one problem with that, Karu...
      I fear the talismans would do the same thing as the Kagome Bills when you use /hat, in which case the Kagome Bills turned into broken Ink Sacs.
      If this problem were fixed, then it sounds like a nice idea.
      It's not a problem because a talisman wouldn't be an exploited item. The only reason kagome bills break is because they're an exploited item, and using /hat fixes the ID to normal.

Comment

Just as a note though, if implemented, they would basically be unbreakable enchant perks. Unless applied with protection, they will not provide any protection bonuses to the user like actual armor does.

Also, because of their unbreakability, prices will probably fall into the 10 to 20 Kagome Bills range, just to make sure we don't get an overstock of them in survival.

EDIT: Alright, if we have no oppositions, I'll take part as the Talis maker of survival. Prices start at 15 Kagome Bills and up, and enchants has to be on existing armor.
        Last edited by Krittercon; 08-17-2015, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X