Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redstone Bugggg T.T whai.

mm. Might be lame.

But Hoppers don't pull items out of chests no more. ;_; is this done on purpose due to some previous grief attempt?

T.T Plz halp. My automated furnace needs new life.

Hoppers can't move items between locked inventories, make sure you use /unlock on those furnaces before trying anything.

But beware, an unlocked chest leaves you prone to getting griefed so don't leave anything valuable in them.

Comment

@Lunasa
      This was in creative flats where things aren't locked upon being immediately placed IIRC. So that doesn't really apply.
      And besides, I was there when ramzicmain was trying to fix their redstone build.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

My first question is, where is the hopper placed?

A hopper can only pull items out of an inventory if said inventory-object is on top of the hopper.

I don't mean to sound like I'm underestimating your intelligence, but I have seen plenty of people try to get hoppers to pull out of inventories from the side. So many in fact that it's the first question I ask when there are hopper troubles.

The second important question is: Is there a redstone current applied to the hopper? IIRC, that stops the hopper from doing its action.
        w-what is this autism aura??
        if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
        our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Hopper w minecart. in SSP the hopper w minecart can pull items out of a chest, even if it is on a detector rail. It's not the same in Yukkuri. I, of course, put the chest on top of the hopper w minecart. XD Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by ramzicmain View Post
            Hopper w minecart.
            Well, I don't specialize in minecart justice so I can't really help you on this one.
            w-what is this autism aura??
            if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
            our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

I'll take a look at it once I'm done with homework and stuff.
              Could you post the coords so I can look at it even if you're not online?
              Originally posted by Mogeko
              Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
              Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
              Praise be to prosciutto.
              ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Working...
              X