X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I´m getting logged off everytime I turn on my computer

As the title says, when I turn off my computer and get back on, I´m logged off from the forum, even though I mark the "Remember me" option.

While it doesn´t bothers me that much, I thought it as worth to say in the case that it happens to other users.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Sounds like an error in your cookies.

You should put them back in the oven.
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Ok, I´ll check on that, thank you
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It does the same thing with me. But if i press the "whats new" button or any button for that matter that reloads the site it shows me as being logged in. You might not actually have to log in every time.

Comment

I can confirm what tewi said. sometimes it doesn't show you as logged in when you initially load in the site. Go anywhere after it loads and it'll show you as logged in.

Comment

I get that all the time when I go on my Wii U. I go to home page and not logged in but then I go to RP area and then I'm logged in.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Changed around some settings. Let me know if you see an improvement.

Comment

Glad I wasn't the only one getting that.

Comment

Working...
                X