X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with the Forums

Okay this is seriously bad. I spent nearly 3 hours trying to connect just to make this then Kritter linked me to a Proxy to use to connect.

Ever since Mumble died, Yukkuricraft forums have also been REALLY fucking buggy for me as I just can't load into it no matter what.

I tried using a different computer on MY network, I tried using flushing my DNS MULTIPLE TIMES. I deleted all my cookies, I restarted my router completely multiple times, I've waited all night to see if I got the problem fixed on it's own and still nothing.

THis problem is REALLY annoying and is going to severely hinder me when it comes to trying to be an RPer on these forums. I want to RP, and even though I use a proxy it's really awkward because a lot of different options for posting is missing. Such as quick BBC Code shortcuts or whatever it's called meaning I literally have to manually type in the codes for putting things in Bold or Italics. It's weird. Sometimes it'll be fixed but then other times it does not load at all since last night. Idk what's going on I feel like i've tried everything :/

If you can post through a proxy, maybe it's your ISP?
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

IT'S FIXED NOW.

Apparently when I tried one time it said "this site could not be verified" or something but it's fixed

Comment

Working...
      X