X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Remote host has closed the connection'

I dont know if this is the right place for this or not, and if it's not then I'm sorry. But I'm having severe problems with Mumble right now in that whenever I am on. Within not even 5 minutes I keep getting disconnected with 'the remote host has closed the connection' over and over again.

I've done many different things to try and fix it such as "disabling Use Quality of Service" turning off my firewall, allowing exceptions through my firewall, and so much various other things. This isn't the only time this has happened though. It's happened in the past like a few days when my internet is literally. AND I DO MEAN SERIOUSLY.

COMPLETELY FINE. Like. Crystal clear connection to everything but Mumble wants to DISCONNECT ME. I read that "the Remote host has closed the connection" is a general message when I can't get the proper data from the Mumble server for whatever reason, but I'd like to know what it is. I know other people have this problem on occasion and it does often go away.

However today has been different because this morning it was like this. Getting disconnected constantly with barely 5 minutes inbetween disconnects. And now it's STILL LIKE THIS.

If anyone has any possible fixes please let me know. This is getting infuriating. Please. Someone help. I don't know if it's my internet or just my connection to mumble, and if anyone can check the logs for the mumble server and find out what's causing my disconnects I'd be eternally grateful.

I've had the same issue for months.
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Working...
    X