X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youkai Mob

I had this idea for a new mob in survival to have either an NPC or a staff member attack people who wonder around at night and tries to take your stuff. But if you kill them then you get diamonds or something like that It would be kinda cool to have a boss in minecraft other than the Ender dragon and the three headed wither thing.

I actually might be able to do this, though it would look like a regular mob... probably a villager with armor or the like. I don't have the plugin currently installed, but I believe one of the plugins I know of would allow random spawning of a customized mob.

Were you thinking of this as a random "boss" encounter in the survival world or more of a location specific mob?

Comment

A more random thing like you would see maybe once a month if your lucky. well not to hard to find.. lol what i'm trying to say is it finds you not the other way around XD If you do use a villager maybe give him like wolves or iron golems to make him harder to kill then if you pull it off you get something nice. then it spawns every 24 hours or something. Theses are just ideas.

Comment

I like the "only spawns at night" part, Perhaps there is a way to just make them hostile iron golems? and I personally think the reward should either be
        1.) unattainable items like circle stone or sponges.
        2.) large amounts of xp
        3.) enchanted books with good enchantments (nobody wants lame enchantments)

Comment

I'm not sure what the limitations/possibilities are of the plugin I'm thinking of, but I'll definitely look into this. I won't lie though. This isn't the highest priority at the moment as I still need to figure out several other features for the server. I do like it, though.

Comment

Mk. Iron golems are tough and all but a bit to easy to kill but i like the reward ideas. I was kinda hoping the mob would be like an evil Youkai or someone from touhou like Flan who would only be out at night and would attack players or other friendly mobs but that mite be to complicated fufufu ^^;

Comment

Working...
            X