X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with logging into Forums

Okay don't know if this goes here or not but has anyone began experiencing problems with the forums? Like. Everytime you close the Forums tab, or exit out of your browser it logs you out? Even if you have the 'Remember Me' option clicked in, it always makes it to where if you close the tab or even the browser itjust flat out logs you out. It took me a while before I remembered my password because I forgot it, and I nearly had to reset my password here. I looked up problems with VBulletin related forum stuff and this problem, and it says it has something to do with Browser cookies being blocked on my end, but I have cookies enabled for Firefox. So I do not know. It's not really a big problem just annoying as I have like 3-4 different passwords for other sites and games that I get confused with (my fault entirely.)

So... is anyone experiencing this problem?

I have something that looks like that problem, but from what I can see I'm not actually logged out, and if I go anywhere on the forums it shows me as logged in again.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

I used to have that problem at the start of this year but it just went away about a week later. I don't know what to tell you other than wait it out a bit.
      w-what is this autism aura??
      if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
      our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Okay thanks for affirmation guys.

Also the problem seems to be a lot like Katrix's. The second I go to another page after opening up my browser it logs me in. So it's weird.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
          Okay thanks for affirmation guys.

Also the problem seems to be a lot like Katrix's. The second I go to another page after opening up my browser it logs me in. So it's weird.
          Welcome to technology.
          Being an expert means you've accepted the fact you have literally no control over what it does.
          w-what is this autism aura??
          if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
          our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

That happened to me in december, check the address, if it is just yukkuricraft.net, it had me logged out, but if it had tge forum.php, it had me logged in.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
            X