Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating a Survival Village..For Everyone!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating a Survival Village..For Everyone!

Why do we need another village?
    Pretty basic, of course. As the servers popularity increases, people will want to LIVE somewhere in Survival. They can build their homes in the wild, or live in a village. However, this village that I plan on making will have different factors to it than just an "ordinary village."

In this village, you must have a certain amount of time you've been on the server to live in it. But if you're just a normal person. Hey, come on in and visit! This necessarily isn't a market town like Kagome Town. It's like Fortree or Aya's village.

What will be in this town?
    • Well, an Inn for anybody. You can stay for a while, but not forever unlike the people in the village who can stay for as long as they please.
    • A storage building for those who don't like the idea of leaving their important items at their homes.
    • A few shops, not too many. Just a few.
    • Town hall for those who have questions or want to move into the town.
    • A public farm for everyone on the server.
    • Monthly Giveaways/Contests for all the villagers.
    • Premade houses and empty areas for those who want to build their homes.

and possibly more in the future!

Where would it be located?
    Possibly somewhere a little far from spawn. Not FAR FAR away, just far enough. Since Kagome Town is going near Spawn. I figured, "Hey! Let's go out a little far shall we?" Plains biome would be preferred, but I would love to have flat grounds for the area so it wouldn't be hard to build.

Creative or Survival? Where would you build it?
    That, I'm debating on. If I build on creative, I will have to pay a certain price for the amount of blocks I use. But I would have a lot more freedom. But on Survival, I don't have to pay anything but the idea of working with a bunch of mobs trying to kill me and I can't fly around bothers me a bit. What should I do?

Thank you, and we'll see what happens.

Why did you post it here?
    I am looking for builders or workers who are willing to work. I am thinking of paying you in stacks for your work. And you will have special access to certain areas in the village as well. Working as a builder, you will build buildings in this town in Survival or Creative. ( You may have to put some of your materials in trading for the building. See me on more information on that. ) Workers will be employees who work in the town. ( Such as storage, shops, etc. ) It kind of depends on what the builder wants.
    Last edited by Psychic-Kitsune; 02-27-2013, 01:14 AM.

Also, I'm looking for builders or workers. Anybody up to be one? All I gotta know is that you've been on the server for at least 12 years actively and you can build well. ( I may have to ask you to send me a picture. ]

Comment

Umm... I kinda misunderstood you a bit when you asked on the server: if you're planning to pay for the blocks anyway (which I didn't elaborate; means you'll give the admins the blocks you used for the creative build in survival, not anymore than what you would've used to build in survival), you're free to build away, you'll only need to ask for a transfer from creative to survival. All the mods I know pretty much don't mind doing that at all, Remi the loli admin included. Kagome's case was different since it was public space and it was replacing existing buildings. What you might want to request is for a teleport/warp spot to get to the town like what is being implemented at Fortree (A teleport link will be established between the airship at Kagome and the airship at Fortree once Kagome is ported).

Comment

I can build if you like but to be honest i can only build good when i'm intrested in what i'm making. I'm also pretty ok with redstone if you need anything like that

Comment

Thank you Kritter for clearing that up for me.

Assassin, I'll see what I can do for you.

Comment

Working...
          X