X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

creative world download

We've had a survival download and the Gensokou's would it be possible to get on of the creative world(s) sometime? I mustn't be the only one. If this is not possible I completely understand.

The survival downloads are of old and no longer used survival worlds. As we have never changed creative worlds, there will not be a download for our current creative world. It'd be a hassle to constantly update the download and it would NEVER be up to date.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I was expecting that response.... still a surprise tho.
      Thats a shame.
      It would probably have been managable to just bundle it with every Gensokou release....

i'd of though it'd of been reset every so often due to MC updates breaking builds..

Oh well thanks anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Recommend using this if you just want to download certan parts of creative flats.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...downloader-mod

Comment

thanks

i thought most servers now blocked clients / mods like that?

Comment

Just out of curiosity, why do you want it anyway?

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Originally posted by hi5kba View Post
              thanks

i thought most servers now blocked clients / mods like that?
              Can't speak for most of them but we typically don't mind modded clients so long as your'e not using them to cheat in survival. Things like mini maps, shaders ect are perfectly fine.

Comment

My main reason is I found a couple of builds I wanted to try and create in survival, the easiest way to find out the amount of each block you would need, total footprint ( area needed) is to use McEdit.

Secondly Archival purposes (for when I'm stuck offline and or lacking inspiration or looking for something too build)

Third well.................
                I thought I would ask

Comment

Regarding the whole analysing blocks thing and reproduction, if you are fine with mods, I suggest getting Schematica. It not only saves builds as blueprints for you to reproduce (although you still have to do it by hand) but it can also tell you how many blocks you need. And yes, this does use the exact same .schematic file format as MCEdit.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                  X