X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UsefulVillagers

All of my posts right now are in the Suggestions board. That might be an issue.

UsefulVillagers allows villagers to do things that are relevant to their occupation. In addition to that, it also has some effects on golems.

1.) It might be a good idea to follow the format for Server Suggestions.

2.) Isn't the plugin dead?

Comment

What Hat said, but also that plugin hasn't updated since 1.3.2

Comment

There's one that I use called Custom NPCs.

What it Does: It's kind of like Useful Villagers, but it has a lot more in terms of customization. It does a lot, so I'll just say that it lets you customize every aspect of any NPC that you create, be it Villager or Enemy.
        It also lets you create easily configurable recipes and has some items too. It has much more than I can write.

Benefits: Incredibly easy to use, has dialog setup, has a quest builder, and takes very little time to create an NPC. The downside is that they can't use scripted items, like on the Touhou Items Mod.

Uses: Can be used to create non Testificate villagers, humanoid mobs, mercs, healers, shopkeepers, and "unofficial" bosses. You can also create recipes for custom items.

I only covered the basics on what it can do, so it's definitely worth a look.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

That's actually a mod that I've looked into before but unfortunately it doesn't work with Bukkit.

Comment

Working...
          X