X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human Village as the new spawn

Hey, i was thinking that it would be a good idea to change the spawn in Gensokyo from Hakurei Shrine to Human Village, because rank-wise, every non-builder player are humans, so it would make sense for them to spawn in the human village.
    Also having a notice board and gap being on human village would make more sense than them being at the shrine, It would also make the shrine "cleaner" since it wouldnt need the gap realm and notice board anymore.
    "Shut your talk-hole, bookah. Every time you open it, you drip stupid all over my floor."

I disagree. I'll explain my point.
    The Hakurei Shrine is were the Hakurei Border is. Thus, it's where outcomers arrive.
    Then, I doubt Yukari has any presence in the human village, whereas she is often seen wandering around the shrine. Plus, I think the gap world entrance would just look strange in the middle of the village, while it looks not that weird near that odd shrine.~
    And finally, the shrine is smaller. It makes it easy for newcomers to take their marks, as they can't get lost here. I constantly get lost in the village... It is very, very big.

Comment

is also better to say that this is a touhou based server if you see the hakurei shrine in front of you when you enter
      if people start in the human village they will have no clue where they are

Comment

Plus Reimu being around, Futo-chan is right.~

Comment

But then again Reimu might extort the newcoming Yukkuris...
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

It's a good idea that makes a lot of sense, but yeah I suppose Hakurei Shrine is the most iconic building so having new players see it first helps them know where they are. Human Village just looks like a generic village if you think about it.

Comment

Working...
            X