X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook Page Get Likes!

Hello me again...I was wondering if it would be possible to have a few admins add me on Facebook and we make an official Facebook page...I am a bit of a Social media expert and want to help get the word out...I would love to help and donate some time to help this server I feel like this server should get out there so we can expand get better hardware for the server and I would love to be a part of the team to get us there...so what do you think ^^;

Need some proof: Rin Kaenbyou Facebook Page <--- I own this
    Last edited by LunaSkylark; 03-18-2013, 02:26 AM.

Feel free to add me. We have a group at the moment but a page wouldn't hurt either for announcements and other fun stuff, I suppose. The group could be more like what the forums act as and the page would be... well, from official Yukkuricraft staff xD

Comment

Having been lucky enough to snag the Rin Kaenbyou page doesn't really make you an expert on social media. Making a Yukkuricraft page is as easy as 1-2-3 but it's not really important enough to prioritize, someone added a Yukkuricraft ad to Facebook though. It's really nice that you want to help, though. But something as simple as making a Facebook page doesn't really require a whole lot of work.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yukkur...32029376847331
      Last edited by Keychain; 03-18-2013, 06:29 AM.

Comment

(Psst, that was Rin that did the Facebook ad)

Comment

Oh, I knew it was someone in the Mumble but I didn't know Rin used voice. O:
          I mean I heard the person who added the ad comment on it, though I never specifically looked to see who it was.

But yeah, when it comes to the actual making and maintaining of the Facebook page, we can handle that. I could add you as advertiser on it though!
          Last edited by Keychain; 03-18-2013, 06:55 AM.

Comment

I'd say only use the page for announcement or server-specific posts like events and whatnot, though. Small talk can stay with the group and not the page.

Comment

By Social Media expert I meant well I took a course in Social media and how to make it work for you like my Rin page when I make a post it post to twitter, YouTube, Wordpress, Tumblr and my Website ^^; and I know how to attract attention to have a healthy fan base...Your page so far has only 7 likes when we reach 30 we will have access to insights which are always nice and an advertiser could I be made a Content Creator if even temp. so I can make your page have the most possible for good SEO? Also popular pages are a lot of work xD but I don't see a page for this server needing to be as active as mine. My page I post a few times a day if I need to I may start posting every other hour.

Stats of Rin Kaenbyou Page:
              Last edited by LunaSkylark; 03-18-2013, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Thank you for clearing up why you actually call yourself a social media expert as you didn't really clear it up in your main post. I asked Remi about making you our official advertiser or "public relations" person. He said it's a possibility since you seem to be very interested. What is your Facebook name so that I can add you to the admin list?

Comment

oh Gareth Maddock....Sorry about that ^^; and anything I can do to help I love to help
                  Last edited by LunaSkylark; 03-18-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Done and done.

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Working...
                      X