X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/d and /u

This is a bit of a selfish suggestion and I am fine with the answer no because I can't think of another use for it....Well since my character is a Kasha I was wondering if we could implement MobDiscuise so that People can transform of course it is a very editable plugin so you could make it so Humans can only be cats or wolves.... here is a link http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mobdisguise/ also feel free to say no I am not even sure if it would be a good idea because in some cases this plugin could be used for bad but a good use would be so staff can spy on you unless you use VanishNoPacket which makes more sense in the case of spying ^^;

I slightly support this because I am tanuki and I must transform to others, so it is a good thing. Also, people could stalk other players by acting like animals for potential griefers and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by mamizou View Post
      Also, people could stalk other players by acting like animals for potential griefers and whatnot.
      We have that already, it's called 'ghosting'.

Comment

I want it too,it's a better way for me to stalking people.
        I'm stalker :3

Comment

Well a ghosting thing is more of an admin think so I can see why they won't give that away it was worth a shot thanks ^^;

Comment

You can go EX mode whenever you'd like. Cool.

Comment

Working...
            X