X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SimpleClans

Well recently I just joined a in game clan and I find it hard because I am at my max number of houses....so I was wondering if we could add this because it would be easier for clans in game or add more homes for users?

Plugin Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/simpleclans/

I'll use a clan/faction-esque plugin as a last resort, but also consider having your "clan leader" set a home and invite clan memers to it. That way, only the clan leader has to set up a clan home and all other members in the clan can warp to it. More information like commands is in the home plugin thread.

Comment

see I kinda think a clan plugin doesn't suit this server type but well idk i have run out of homes and well it stinks and I can't think of what would work besides adding more homes but i don't know if you want to do that....

Comment

I am not for the idea of clans.

Comment

Well like I posted, try having your "clan leader" set the home and invite other users to it so the members don't need to set a home.

Comment

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
            I agree with you, bleh. Why clans when we're all supposed to be frrriends~

Comment

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
              Well I know I don't want clan for the reason of not being friends and stuff I just want to be able to go to my clan home without having to delete one of my homes

Comment

From my time playing some MMORPGs, namely Runescape, clans have usually stirred up bad feelings. Their purpose is to survive and get members, and many times they look at the other clans as a source of unfriendly competition. I prefer the term "guild". Guilds are united by a common cause, and many times this cause makes them come into contact with other guilds. Unlike clans, guilds are known to work together and coexist, depending on what the guild was structured on. But, it seems that this isn't the big issue here. The issue is that you've run out of homes. Just follow Remi's idea, mate.

Comment

Again, just have your clan leader set the home an invite people to it with /home invite <name> <homename> >.>

Comment

Ok well then I will call it a guild ^^; thanks Remi i didnt know of that command
                    Last edited by LunaSkylark; 03-27-2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X