X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edge of gensokyo teleporting

Since a new map will be made and the possibility of the sanzu river will be gone, I shall propose a idea which is quite simple:

If you have reach one side of the map of gensokyo, you will be teleported somewhere in the survival world. For example, if you have reached the edge of the map, you either teleport to fortree city, kagome village, or any main village located in survival. This will give more of the illusion that you have left gensokyo and have reached the outside world. Also, it makes the map have a smoother transition and make some people who don't see the gap and just FEEL to explore further out there to give them a better chance to explore like "Oh, new territory to explore!"

I like this idea.

I don't particularly care for survival but I know that plenty of other people do.
    So I'm sure it'd be interesting for them. ^.^

Is there a gap to Gensokyo in the Survival World? (Like I said, I don't play it.)
    If not one'd probably need to be made for people who want to travel between worlds without using /warp.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMooseJam View Post
      I like this idea.

I don't particularly care for survival but I know that plenty of other people do.
      So I'm sure it'd be interesting for them. ^.^

Is there a gap to Gensokyo in the Survival World? (Like I said, I don't play it.)
      If not one'd probably need to be made for people who want to travel between worlds without using /warp.
      There is a gap entrance in the Yukari gap world and a teleport puddle at the main spawn in survival.

I like this idea too as it will keep a nice, adjustable boundary around Gensokyo and also serve the purpose of another way to get to survival.
      Last edited by ElemethSigma; 04-02-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

That's an interesting concept. I'd love to see how well that works.
        The way these youkai are swarming, one might think we weren't welcome!

Comment

Working...
        X