X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin Suggestion: TouhouSnowballs

I was looking around on bukkit and I found this awesome plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/touhousnowballs/

I am suggesting the TouhouSnowball plugin for various reasons. It was recently updated (last month) so it should be compatible with the current bukkit build, it will add a new feature to the server, and possibly make danmaku fights more realistic. (I mean, throwing snowballs at each other or something similar is fine and dandy, but wouldn't it be nice to have a little extra?)

I think this would be beneficial to the regular (and the more mature) players because it would be a pain to have periodic players come in, play around with it, go afk for a few months, than come back. The regular/mature players would know how to handle this and not just be the player that comes in with big eyes and starts spamming it.

Now the uses of the plugin... I believe it would enhance roleplay more. The danmaku fights (if any) would seem more like danmaku. Although there is the downside of currently being unable to change the "danmaku part" of the plugin from a snowball to anything else. (What I mean by this is you cant change the snowball to something that actually does some damage to the player.)

If someone suggested this tell me please.

We actually used to have that plugin, but I removed it because of the errors it put out in console. iirc, that's been fixed and the dev's actually come onto our server a few times and our plugin dev and I have had a few chit chats xD

That being said, it's been a while since he came on and, actually, got some help from our plugin dev for this plugin. I'll test it out tomorrow when I'm not nodding off and see if it's in working order and such. If it is, I'll go ahead and add it.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll keep you posted!

Comment

You're welcome for the suggestion and thank you for keeping me up to date!

(on a side note, I'm lost in your mansion on the server again hehe.... wait did I say that out loud?)

Comment

Working...
      X