X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug report: Minecarts

2 things I wanna bring up about minecarts that Nazrin and I discovered just now:

1: You can simply walk near a minecart and it will teleport you in
    2: this can be exploited by making traps which involve several minecarts in a confined space. Once you're in, the only way out is to break stuff, and even then that doesn't guarantee that you'll escape. /spawn, /home, ect. will not break you from the trap, either.

Originally posted by jrOc View Post
    2 things I wanna bring up about minecarts that Nazrin and I discovered just now:

1: You can simply walk near a minecart and it will teleport you in
    2: this can be exploited by making traps which involve several minecarts in a confined space. Once you're in, the only way out is to break stuff, and even then that doesn't guarantee that you'll escape. /spawn, /home, ect. will not break you from the trap, either.
    The first one is unexplainable. Unless Remi installed a plugin or something.
    Second one is a bit of a problem; the only way to teleport an entity that is riding on an entity is to dismount the entity first THEN go away. It's likely that CraftBukkit would fix these issues in a later build, but there's no guarantee.
    My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
    Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Working...
    X