X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[repeat](daily)[slay] The Road Warrior - Reimu

Summary: Reimu cannot get donations from the people from the Human Village, due to pilgrims and visitors being attacked on the road. She has hired you to clear the area.

Location: Road between Hakurei Shrine and Human Village, the forested areas.

Featured Characters: Reimu, and maybe Rumia as a boss.

Details: It has been a long time since Reimu has received any donations from pilgrims and visitors, due to how dangerous the road is. The problem is that every time someone from the Human Village tries to pay a visit, they are beaten or eaten up by Youkais and Fairies lurking within the forest along the road. Well enough is enough, and Reimu has decided to take care of the problem, only she is far too busy with her duties to perform the task herself. Instead, she has hired you to take care of it for her. It is your job to follow the path between the shrine and the village, and clear out any troublemaker you see. In return, Reimu will give you a little something to help you in your travels.

Reward: (RTY 2.0) Reimu will give the player 32-64 Homing Amulets. (If Rumia is in the quest as a boss, she will also give her Miko stick as a bonus.

(Standard Server) Reimu will give the player 2-3 pieces of bread and some XP.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

(Sorry for the double post)

Yea, is there any way to fix the thread title on my side, or can only a Mod or Administration do that? I see that the title didn't come out as planned. ^^;;
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

do you remember when npcs were a thing

myhatismyfriend remembers

Comment

Remember when tenko worked on npcs

Remi doesn't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X