X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Repeat][Gather] Book Returns - Patchouli

Short and Brief description: Marisa Kirisame has always 'borrowed' books from Viole, but this time she has gone too far. A special and powerful book has been taken, one that could spell disaster when misused. The adventurer is tasked with retrieving this book.

Locations and Characters: Questgiver: Patchouli Knowledge in Viole. Locations: Viole, Scarlet Devil Mansion | Marisa's House | Possible Smuggling Spots

In depth description: It's simple, really. A fetch quest to bring back a specially marked book from the confines of Marisa's home. Warps will be disabled for the duration of the quest, but flying will be allowed. I intend on this being simple and easy, so the threat of death will be very low. The target book will be placed in a chest somewhere in Marisa's house.

Dialogue:
    Patchouli (Inquiry): *Cough* ...Oh, you there, can I ask for a moment of your time? It may interest you...
    (Accepted): That black-white, Kirisame, has stolen a book too important to ignore. You are to steal it back from her house and give it to me.
    (Completed Tasks): ...If that rat cared about charges, the overdo fees would floor her. You have my gratitude.
    (v2): If this were to be misused, another incident would ensue. Thank you for bringing this back.
    (v3): ...I suppose I should thank you.

Possible Rewards: Books, most likely. Either paper, books, book and quill, or rarely, an enchanted book.

Not sure if I can make percentage for rewards, but I might be able to mash a few things together or otherwise use plugins in strange ways, sort of like the shout/proximity system we're using for RP chat. I like the idea for the quest, though!

Comment

It would be cool if an alternative quest had the books scattered around Gensokyo- only problem is, Marisa wants them too, so the player has to decide who to help.

Comment

Certainly an interesting twist. I'll see if I can get that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MyHatismyFriend View Post
          It would be cool if an alternative quest had the books scattered around Gensokyo- only problem is, Marisa wants them too, so the player has to decide who to help.
          Ah yes, the Marisa angle. I had that put into that server event I was thinking about. Yes, yes, it's a good idea.

Comment

NEW QUEST! Kill the books in the book camp!

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

But Shimitty, that would make me a sad Patchy...

Comment

Working...
              X