X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boss quests

There should be hard quests too like slaying the wither boss and bringing back one nether star or getting the dragon egg. one time quests that will give a big payout but then can never be done again. and hard ones like one wither skull which is very hard to get but will give you a ton of money if you can collect it. there should also be a way for players to give people quests and offer unique rewards for them like iron, diamonds, emeralds ect.

I don't like the idea of NEVER being able to do anything again. What if it was a big payout at first, but from after that, it gave like half pay? Quarter pay? Just relative to the mission and payout.
    On a similar note I Think that easy ranked quests should be 100% repeatable.

Comment

Pretty much what gamma said. Cause bringing home a nether star for a beacon in survival is pretty damn awesome, and I'd like to make more than one beacon, mind you.
      The best maid you'll ever find. Period.

Comment

Well you can only kill the ender dragon once so that quest is only posible one time unless Remi were to reset the end. If you can fight the wither boss more than once then yeah i guess it could be a repeatable quest.

Comment

I can actually spawn any mob as a "boss mob" via a plugin called EpicBoss Reloaded. I'll definitely look into these ideas, but we need to get that plugin with quests working.

Comment

Ohh this is ganna be so much fun ^^

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
              Ohh this is ganna be so much fun ^^
              This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
              X