X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RPT][GTR][Slay][Long] Within the Bamboo Forest. - Mokou

2 ideas for this quest.. but very similar in a way.

Short and Brief description:
    1.) Mokou needs help gathering ingredients within the bamboo forest.
    2.) Mokou needs you to find someone lost within the bamboo forest.

Locations and Characters:
    Characters: Mokou. (And those she needs to have you find.)

In depth description: This is the basic search and locate quest but inside this crazy bamboo forest.

The first idea for this quest would be to have the player locate some ingredients for Mokou(her excuse for not doing it herself would be because she has to tend her stand). For this you'd basically go within the forest and gather what she needs. It can be simple as to killing chickens/cows/pigs for their meat. Or you can gather crops randomly within the forest (if possible).

The second idea would be to have the player locate someone lost inside the bamboo forest. Mokou should have the same excuse as above but she would say that she saw someone wander in the forest and have not heard from them in a while (I'm literally picturing Cirno wandering around the forest lost, or the few members of Team ⑨ XD). She'd want you to basically locate them. (And if possible follow you back to Mokou or out of the forest).

For both of these quest, there would be a reasonable reward such as stacks of wood, 1 rare nether item, few iron ingots, etc.

Now the two ideas would have the player search within the outrageous bamboo forest of the lost.
    For specifications of the quest, I would picture it being done in a couple of modes.

Easy: Mokou tells you where item/npc would be near. Flying would be allowed. (Ex. It/They should be near the back entrance of the Eientei.)
    Normal: Same as above but no flying allowed.
    Hard: Mokou would give you hints/riddles to where it/they may be. No flying allowed. (Ex. It/They should be near the strip of the Sanzu River.)
    Lunatic: You're on your own. Absolutely no flying and have fun getting lost. (Ex. What? How would I know where they're at? There's a reason I'm asking you for this...)

If its possible to do this everyday or so often, then the item/person would vary for each quest. Also, the condition of how the quest is done (easy/normal/hard/lunatic), the reward should accomedate for their efforts.

So yeah.. just something I had in my head for a while.. If this is too complicated or not possible.. maybe it could be watered down to a more simple quest.. but the main idea is to go within the bamboo forest. XD
    CAUTION!!
Working...
X