Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Adventure][BossBattle] Redefined Fantastic Object

Mine-Touhou Adventure Map: REDEFINED FANTASTIC OBJECT

Background: An unknown ship appears near Human Village. Anxious village elders call for help. Depending on the path you take, you will be given one of three companions.

A) Hakurei Reimu: Miko of Hakurei Barrier
    - Emphasis on Defense and Survival
    - You will be given Iron armor and Stone sword with 5 Instant Health Potions.

B) Marisa Kirisame: Ordinary Magician
    - Emphasis on Offense
    - You will be given Leather armor and Iron Sword + Sharpness II with 2 Potions of Strength and 2 Potions of Speed

C) Sanae Kochiya - Deified Human of the Wind
    - Emphasis on Range
    - You will be given Chain armor and Bow + Infinity I + Power I

All path will be given 10 Cooked Porkchops.

[Reimu's Gameplay]
    Stage 1: A Ship's Shadow at the Dawn of Spring
    [Condition: Start at Human Village]
    Reimu: That ship must be a treasure ship! Speaking of treasures, there's gotta be the seven gods of luck. And speaking of go ds, then it's my turn. I've been running low on donations recently, too! Let's go for the ship, and get rich quick!"
    - Few fairies appear. The fairies are basic NPCs with fairy skins. They do not wear any armor, and they do not wield any weapons. Easy to slay.
    (Nazrin appears. Nazrin has iron bars in her hand.)
    Nazrin: Oh, humans. I thought I found more treasures...
    Reimu: That Mouse Youkai! She must know about the ship up there!
    - Commence battle with Nazrin. Nazrin summons 3 Danmaku Dowsing Rods (NPC with metal skin) to aid her. She carries n othing but Iron Shovel, and the Rod NPCs are nothing more than tanks, with Leather armor.
    - Nazrin drops 2 Rotten Meat (Currencies)
    Reimu: That was easy. Let's move on.
    - More fairies appear, but they too do not wield any weapons.
    Reimu: That ship is REALLY fast! I wonder what's powering it.
    (Nazrin reappears. This time, she is equipped with Leather Boots and Leggings.)
    Nazrin: Gensokyo is so cramped...
    Reimu: You're the Mouse Youkai again! What are you doing near Muenzuka?
    Nazrin: Can't tell you. Important work to do for my master.
    Reimu: Is it something that has to do with that ship up there?
    Nazrin: Like I said, it's classified. If you beat me, I'll tell you about the ship.
    - Commence battle with Nazrin. Nazrin has 2 lives.
    (In first life, Nazrin uses Splash potion of Weakness and then uses her Iron Shovel.)
    (In second life, Nazrin summons 3 Nazrin Pendulum NPC (NPC with blue crystal skin) to aid her. Pendulum NPCs are nothing more than tanks, with Iron armor. Each Pendulum NPC drops 1 Rotten Meat.)

- Player defeats Nazrin.
    Reimu: Now tell me about the ship!
    Nazrin: The ship is gathering Nether Star Shards. That's all I can tell you! If you want to know more about the ship, go to the ship itself! (Drops 3 Rotten Meat and 1 Bone - A rare currency only dropped by special mobs and bosses.)
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Working...
X