X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Incident]Nazrin and the Five Flawless Gems

This series of quests involve Nazrin, Shou Toramaru, and potential Wither killing.

Treasure Hunt (I)
    Quest Giver: Nazrin
    Prerequisites: None

Description:
    Nazrin: Excuse me, do you have a moment? My name is Nazrin, and I'm searching for treasures that are hidden around Gensokyo for my gem collection. Recently I found a catacomb that was used to cremate dead aristocrats. My dowsing rod indicated treasure hiding in the catacombs. I want to get that treasure, but the catacombs is too dangerous for me to explore alone. Can you help me?

Requirements: 1. Obtain the "Mystic Emerald" (Emerald, renamed) 2. Nazrin must survive.
    Location: Near Nameless Hill, Catacombs of the Honored Wealth (Just a small hole near the hill, will have to be added)

Conclusion:
    Nazrin: Wow, this gem is beautiful! Thanks to you, my gem collection finally has a centerpiece! Here's some rare metals I found another day. I have no use for them, you can have them!

Reward: 8 Iron bars.

Treasure Hunt (II)
    Quest Giver: Nazrin
    Prerequisites: Treasure Hunt (I) Completed, 24 hours between quests.

Description:
    Nazrin: Hey it's you again! I found out where the gem came from. Apparently, the gem is one of the "Flawless Five Series", the most beautiful jewels in Gensokyo. Patchouli told me about it. Another one of the "Flawless Five" was found by my dowsing rod moments ago. It's inside a small, deserted temple near Tengu Village. I want to get my hands on that gem too. Can you help me once again?

Requirements: 1. Obtain the "Bloodred Ruby" (Redstone, renamed) 2. Nazrin must survive.
    Location: Near Tengu Village, Deserted Temple of the Cursed Monk (Just a small temple to be added near Tengu Village)

Conclusion:
    Nazrin: This ruby... it lacks the luster of the emerald, but it still thrums with vibrant energy. Thank you, again, for your help. Here's some more rare metals I found that I don't need.

Reward: 12 Iron bar, 4 Gold bar.

Treasure Hunt(III)
    Quest Giver: Shou Toramaru
    Prerequisites: Treasure Hunt (III) Completed, 24 hours between quests.

Description:
    Shou: So you're the one that has been helping Nazrin with her little treasure hunt. I need to talk to you, it's about Nazrin. She's been fixated on those gems she found too much. She wouldn't come out of her room, nor will she sleep. I must study these gems to see what's got into Nazrin. Rumor has it the Lunar Princess possesses one of the gems. I wish to borrow this gem from her, but I doubt she'll just hand over the jewel. Will you help me persuade her?

Requirements: 1. Persuade Kaguya into lending "Lunacy Sapphire" (Lapis Lazuli, Renamed) 2. Shou must survive.
    Boss Battle: Kaguya Houraisan
    Conclusion: This sapphire... I must study it in Makai.
    Reward: 2 Diamonds.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Working...
X