Clear All

touhou 14 title

idk if this should be here but ok
    i want to hear titles that could work for touhou 14
    so begin make my day

Isn't this a bit early?
    No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Dying Wish of a Forgotten Soul- Mima returns?
      Gensokyo Grand Festival- Phantasmagoria game
      Bizzare Edict of the East- Gensokyo begins to warp, and Reimu and co. investigates
      I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

Comment

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/6969738.html
        "【ZUN】東方新作の体験版が博麗神社例大祭で頒布!製品版は夏コミで、タイトルなどは今後公開されるら しい"
        Supposedly: "ZUN just announced a Touhou 14 demo will be released on Reitaisai 10 (May 26) and the full game will be released on C84 (August 10-12)."
        Not sure about the accuracy of that translation. Still waiting for 13.5

Comment

...14 before 13.5? What? Unless both 13.5 AND 14 at c84?

HOLY FUCK I CAN GET BOTH!

(Assuming source is correct)(too lazy to read on phone)

Comment

Either way, everybody's going to be busy jacking off to both games....let's just hope 14 doesn't seem rushed.
            The best maid you'll ever find. Period.

Comment

Aya will be all 7 bosses, all 7 half bosses, all playable characters, all the songs are Fuujin Shoujo, and the game's called: Aya, the aya adventure of aya.

Comment

Kada, please write mature and reasonable comments. If not, please move it into the spambox where all uncoherent, intolerable, or random goes to

Comment

._.
                  i believe that the topic of this treat was lost i want to close this since we are talking of something different that i was planning
                  but that would be innapropiate idk and kada for god sake please learn that not everything is a joke why you think youre banned on yukkuricraft and jailed on touhoucraft huh?

Comment

Why not think everything is a joke? What seriousness is there to be? This is a forum about a game... about a game. Where the owner of the 2nd layer game is a total "silly head", and hell, he might actually do such a thing, y'know... so my question, why not be silly?

Comment

Originally posted by Mononobe_no_Futo View Post
                      ._.
                      i believe that the topic of this treat was lost i want to close this since we are talking of something different that i was planning
                      Yea, I was thinking of posting this in a new thread, but the news itself isn't that big. Nothing really to discuss about it until the demo actually gets out. I decided that I might as well share it in an already existing and kinda relevant thread.

Comment

Hmmm.... How about "Philosophy of Immortal Justice"? Mokou, Kaguya, Shikeiki, and others would be in it...
                        怨霊も恐れ怯む少女 ~ 古明地さとり

Satori Komeiji

I can read your mind.

Comment

I'm calling it, right now.

Touhou 14: Vengeful Spirit. Mima as final boss gogogogogogogo

sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Touhou 14: Interdimensional Advent

With one of these as the cover.
                            0x000291218.jpgkaberen16533.jpgwrath_of_god_by_traghetto-d419mpv.jpg
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X