X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touhou 14.3?

From what it may seem, a new touhou game called "Impossible Spell Card" featuring Seija going through a series of levels against other characters, similar in a way that Aya did in Shoot the Bullet and Double Spoiler. There reason I have a question mark is because I don't know if this is fully official or not yet, seems likely though with the date for May 11th.

A video showing this game was shown as well.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSXrU1FOQag
    sigpic

Get hype.

Comment

Help I'm throwing money at the screen but it's not working help
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Neato. Waiting warmly for next Reitaisai

nice Seija
        Kill la Youkai

or something

Steam: Neetorin
        sigpic

Comment

Does the Cover art remind anyone else of Mission: Impossible? Or just me?

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

@Shmi
            I think that's the point.
            ZUN loves to reference western media in Touhou. I wouldn't be surprised if the name for Impossible Spell Card was a nod to Mission Impossible in itself.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

A new game is always welcomed to the group

in another news.. I didn´t need to see rinosuke in his rather.. easily exposed clothings
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Neetorin and Kristia
                Every Kill la Youkai character is perfectly chosen. But... Nui is debatable. Sure both Nui and Yukari carry parasols and they like their ribbons. But do you know who better befits Nui?

Do I even need to say who? Think about it. Nui is blonde haired. She is not human. Her personality is both childish and psychotic. She is very powerful. Ladies and gentlemen, Nukari is not the perfect combination! Flandre Harime is!
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Mission: Impossible spell card?
                  sigpic

Comment

Mission Complete

i spent 3 hours playing last week and complete it

Comment

*points to Day 10-4*

Comment