X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touhou 15: Full Edition Stage 4-EX Characters

The time has come, and the new Touhous have arrived.

Stage 4: Kishin Sagume

Stage 5: Clownpiece

Stage 6: Junko

Stage EX: Hecatia Lapislazuli

Digest them as you will, people. And yes, I know the EX boss looks like she just came out of a Hot Topic, but it's what we got until the themes and game are fully released and the dialogue is translated.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

hm.. new designs, it is so strange to see this new group of characters that have similar stuff, but also so.. different between each other.

They have a.. similar theme, but are also really different
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I like the EX boss design but...

>Leash around her neck with chains

WE KNOW WHAT KIND OF FAN ARTS WE'RE GETTING FROM HER NOW BOYS
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Hecatia I feel is pretty tough, but then again I've only seen her patterns twice, so I mean I'm still fresh with them. I did manage to clear the extra stage, but that was pretty intense.

So anyways, have a Hecatia keychain. 8D

Comment

Gees! When I saw the comments on the TH15 characters, I thought they were joking...
          Let's see... We got a...
          • Actually kinda cute winged Lunarian. Moon Fairy likes her but wants to know more about her.
          • 'Murica Fairy
          • Tsukiyomi's Avatar? She also looks cute imo.
          • A scrapped Bayonetta boss that is currently going through a phase

Yup... Deffo feeling mixed about this lineup. It's definitely original but by god is it so outlandish compared to the last game. I like most of the characters but some are very questionable additions. Also, very sad that the Watatsuki sisters didn't show. You'd think that, by returning to the Moon, the sisters would at least give you a "warm welcome"...

Also, does Gamer know of 'Murica Fairy yet?
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 08-14-2015, 08:11 AM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Meanwhile Clownpiece's theme song is roughly called "Star-spangled Pierrot"

'MURICA!

On another note, after listening to 4th to 6th stage and boss theme, I think Ringo's theme still sounds the best, thus far. Of course, that might change once I get ahold of EX boss theme but, so far, September Pumpkin has the biggest OOMPH.

Now I wanna draw a Ringo. Maybe I should.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Clownpiece is by far one of the most bizarre designs in the franchise. I really hated it at first but after watching her fight it's kinda growing on me.

Comment

I think pointdevice mode is a huge sign of how I don't give up when attempting things like that.. over 100 attempts of the at least the final spell card until I was able to complete it. Great game, love the different characters. 10/10 though could have used more bunnies.
                sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
                  I beg to differ. Junko's theme, while semi-cliché, is awesome. It's probably one of the best recent final boss themes.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Clownpiece who has an American flag themed outfit is a Hell fairy.
                    Wake up America.

Comment

Originally posted by KokoButtz View Post
                      Clownpiece who has an American flag themed outfit is a Hell fairy.
                      Wake up America.
                      Apparently she dressed like that because she wanted to absolutely piss off the Lunarians.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                        Apparently she dressed like that because she wanted to absolutely piss off the Lunarians.
                        And here I thought she'd put on plays, acting like the foolish humans landing on the moon.
                        I assumed the play would go like this:
                        Spoiler: play
                        *Fake Apollo lands*
                        *Clownpiece drops out, holding a flag*
                        [Clownpiece] This is one huge step for man, one tiny leap for mankind... Wait, can I redo that?
                        *Lunar rabbit appears*
                        [Lunar rabbit] Dude, we've been here for centuries already.
                        [Clownpiece] Huh?
                        [Lunar rabbit] *shoots Clownpiece* And that's why you should stay on your own filthy planet!
                        *People clap and the actors bow etc.*
                        Originally posted by Mogeko
                        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                        Praise be to prosciutto.
                        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Found a translation of profiles.

http://clarste.tumblr.com/post/12665...unatic-kingdom

Have to say, Sagume is powerful.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

A new challenger in the roster of god tier touhou characters, yet there is the question, does she uses a small part of her power or is actually playing with the others, much like yukari whenever she actually does something.
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                              A new challenger in the roster of god tier touhou characters, yet there is the question, does she uses a small part of her power or is actually playing with the others, much like yukari whenever she actually does something.
                              She does neither. She doesn't speak much because of it, only saying what she absolutely needs to. She sorta understands the magnitude of power she has, I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X