Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohgod, who's the other SA character going to be then? Satori? That'd be too OP. She'd just read everyone's moves before they make them xD

Comment

Satori, Rin and Utsuho is in the background.
      I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

I came. Multitude of times.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
          ohgod, who's the other SA character going to be then? Satori? That'd be too OP. She'd just read everyone's moves before they make them xD
          are you blind

Comment

Being in the background doesn't mean much, does it?

Comment

nah, it only means you're not a playable character...

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

It's gotta be Parsee. JEALOUSY METER GO
                I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                  Being in the background doesn't mean much, does it?
                  It means a lot, seeing as how not a single character that's been added to the playable cast has been seen in a backdrop beforehand (or afterwards.)

I'd love for them to pull "not seen in backdrop if the character is being played" but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen, at least not yet.

Comment

Aw man no Mokou then? NOT WORTH
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Meh. ZUN's stupid for not including those chars.

Comment

http://shinkirou.koumakan.jp/
                        Here's a wiki that is very lacking in information. It's something at least.

Comment

I GOT THE GAME. Futo maining all the way. Two things. One, unless you have version 1.01, the game will crash if you use koishi's thorn vine skill. Also, the Reimu Fantasy Seal combo (bnb, then spellcards immeadiately) crashes story mode.

I also found a Futo corner BnB- it is as follows (a= weak melee, b= strong melee, x= weak shot, y= strong shot)

a-a-a(minimum hits)-forward b(minimum hits)-x-fireball-dash upwards-a-a-up b

Notes: Fireball is a skill, which can be set in profile and utilizes keys other than the ones above. Since the fireball aims toward the plate, the direction you set it to has no affect on the combo.
                          As for the "minimum hits," Futos basic melee combo (aaa) hits multiple times- the more times you hit, the more likely your opponent is to escape the combo.
                          It is also important to hit with the plate before the fireball- if you shoot off the fireball to quickly, the plate does not connect and the combo derps.
                          If you've played the game, you know how dashing works. With futo, dash up and forward immediately after fireball connects and begin punching; on a side note, if you don't follow the dash up with punches, "up b" will miss.
                          I apologize for the rant, but I don't want anyone trying without knowing exactly what to do XD midscreen BnB coming soon!
                          Special note: Plates upgrade every 20 you smash. They cap at 99, unfortunately. They go from Blue-Black-White-Red-Gold
                          Last edited by that_darn_futa_przy_guy; 05-28-2013, 08:15 PM.
                          I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

Comment

http://donmai.us/posts/1428011?tags=yakumo_yukari

Roaming the Donmai looking for a creepy Yukari pic when I come across this beaut.

[EDIT]It's not necro unless it's relevant, right?

Also, I just saw "fake screenshot" tag... ONE CAN ONLY HOPE
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I dont think Game Threads will every be "dead", so its not really necroing.
                              But those fake screenshots have been out for a long time, and was never meant to be there fooling people, but rather just being cool concepts from fans.

To mention something important though.
                              http://www.tasofro.net/touhou135/index.html#130612
                              Patch 1.03b have been out for a while now, still no Kokoro as playable.
                              I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

I wish these games weren't so short and have such small rosters.. I only like the fighting touhou games.. especially 13.5

Comment

Working...
                                X