Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty much what Key said. Although I sorta like all the stupid stuff you can do in HM, it's not really...tournament worthy per se. I could go into a whole rant about the mechanics and whatnot, but I'll save that for my silver knives instead~
    As for DDC....

FUCK

What happened ZUN. What. Happened. You drew me in a....strange fashion. What happened to the drawings from Fairy Wars? What happened to those? THOSE WERE PERFECT, DAMN IT. You should've kept that style from Fairy Wars.... FUUUUU--
    The best maid you'll ever find. Period.

Comment

I must say, Marisa is FUCKING ADORABLE in DDC.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

If you are having problems with koishi, JUST CHANGE HER DECK. She won't crash if you don't have roses. So you can safely update the game. :P

Comment

Or you can just have both versions of the game, patched and unpatched. That way, you can switch between them freely depending on who you want to play~

Also, there is one thing that annoys me about DDC. It somehow is bypassing my key remapping. My laptop has a crappy keyboard, and I can't input diagonal movement when focusing. I have to use an external one now.

Comment

Byakuren sprite in HM... *Nosebleed
            {Dammit stop making me fall more in love with You Hijirin!}

[edit]This is what I'm talking about:

Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-27-2013, 03:51 PM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Patch 1.02 for HM is out, fixes Koishi krash.
              I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

Working...
              X