Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touhou music in minecraft

https://www.dropbox.com/s/365m9nu4xj...uhou-music.zip

I made a music pack for minecraft the replaces minecraft music with a few touhou songs and remixes. all you have to do is click the link to download and instal it like a texturepack or resourcepack. It will not change any textures in minecraft it only changes music. If you want to add this music to the pack you're using i can show you how or do it for you and then send you the link to that pack. If you aren't sure if it's working first switch to the new pack that will say "default look of minecraft, It will be somewhere below the original minecraft default pack. Then go to any jukebox and play a random record. iff it plays touhou music you did it right. if it dosn't then you dun fucked up.

Yes, very good choices of music
    sigpic

Comment

Hehe yeah btw red thanks for helping me ^o^

Comment

No problem
        sigpic

Comment

Don't let this be forgotten!
          Originally posted by JesusOfNazareth
          Render unto Caesar those things which are Caesar's, and unto God those things which are God's.
          And unto the doctor those which are the doctor's, and unto the hearth those which are the hearth's, and unto love those which are love's, and unto thyself those which are thine own... and unto Touhou... well, pretty much anything, really.

Comment

file has been moved or deleted... I don't suppose you have a replacement file for this do you? x)
            "I destroy stuff... so that I can build other stuff... that's what minecraft is for right?"

Comment

This is an old thread, Gman (nearly a year old). Unless Tewi is going to be charitable and repair an old dropbox link, there is no way that link will be fixed. Just look around for some Touhou music resource packs or make your own. That's what I do.

Request for thread lock
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

that pack stopped working after the 1.7 update so i removed the download link. I guess i can make a new one but i would have to learn how the new resource packs work

Comment

Working...
                X