X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aya Shameimaru: Ace Attorney

Anyone get around to playing this? As a huge fan of both Touhou and the Ace Attorney series, I had to give it a shot, I'm currently still on Case 1 and....Oh lawl.

Aya must be Phoenix's long lost twin, because playing this case just gave me a huge nostalgia punch, it felt like Amateur Phoenix all over again from the first game.

Here's a link to the game already English patched - http://www.mediafire.com/download/eo...a+Attorney.rar
    Last edited by Nastenary; 10-27-2013, 11:38 AM.
    "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

Does this work with Wine?
    Originally posted by JesusOfNazareth
    Render unto Caesar those things which are Caesar's, and unto God those things which are God's.
    And unto the doctor those which are the doctor's, and unto the hearth those which are the hearth's, and unto love those which are love's, and unto thyself those which are thine own... and unto Touhou... well, pretty much anything, really.

Comment

I had tried to play it with app locale on windows 8 and I kinda facepalmed when I realized I was screwing up bad on that. Kinda wished the dialogue moved faster =3=; cause it's torturous to watch the date being typed in and then it's like "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MOVE ON!!!"

Of course I need to switch my locale to play it and that's rare...

And I never played Phoenix Wright (played a demo but still doesn't count)
      and I can say I got slaughtered in the Touhou first case. =w=...

Comment

Wine? It might, I guess.

Oh and I'm a veteran of Ace Attorney XD, played all the games except Investigations 2 and Professor Layton Vs Ace Attorney.

So I'm doing pretty good.
        "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

Comment

aye

my logic =/= PW logic

I see one thing, it sees another =w=
          It'll take me a long while before I can really get into the logic of it.

Comment

Working...
          X